It astounds me that with living in the 21st century and technology paramount in just about every aspect of our lives … many businesses still fail to see the benefits of a website, or advertising online. I mean everything, and I mean everything is pretty much available online and at the touch of a button. If you aren't accessing this viable and essential platform for your business – this is the time to step up and join the 21st century!
Reaching customers online, will benefit your business in a variety of ways. When people in your community search for a service and a location, you want your company or business to show up first, and stand out from the crowd, it's just common sense!
Here are the top five reasons to market your business online.
1. The Internet is where people today turn for advice. More people turn to Google to look up how to do something today than ever before. Businesses providing basic how-to information, identifying and fixing common problems, and when it's best to call in a professional, establish themselves as experts in their fields, hence build trust and a relationship with the consumer.
2. The Internet is used more than paper-based directories. No one keeps those big old phone directories around anymore! It is much easier to look up a phone number or address on a smartphone, tablet or laptop. Put simply, If your business isn't being marketed online, you are losing customers to your competitors who are.
3. Young customers with money are online. These are the people who don't want to take care of their own electrical, plumbing, renovation or heating and air-conditioning issues. They are the “don't-do-it-yourself-ers” and potentially your best customers. They do everything online – from banking to shopping, and the best way to reach them is with an internet marketing strategy.
4. It is easy for anyone to refer friends and family to your business online. Customers can share info about your business easily through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media sites. These platforms allow easy word-of-mouth advertising, and this is one of the most effective and affordable internet market methods out there.
5. You get pre-qualified customer leads. The customers you attract with different affordable internet marketing methods are already looking for your services! Someone typed a phrase like “how to unclog a drain” or “emergency plumber in Springfield” into a search engine. They are led to your site or blog and find answers to their questions. This is because your website contained useful information, that they are more likely to pick up the phone and give your shop a call when the toilet overflows.
If you are serious about growing your customer base, get started on your internet marketing strategy today. Call Central Coast Web Design for expert advice and you'll be online in no time! Phone: 02 4341 3313.