- Website design should represent brand values
- Website doesn’t list current staff and relevant practice areas
- Website & copy should be optimised for search engines
- Calls to action & contact details/directions should be easy to find
- Website should be easy for WM staff to amend and create new content
The existing website for Watson Mangioni Lawyers was not reflective of the business, or their people-focused approach. The website was completed in tandem with the in-house copywriters of Watson Mangioni and their preferred photographer. We worked together to create a cohesive brand that emulates their values which was then brought into the design of the website. Individual staff profiles were generated that lists practice areas, contact information and photos of the staff member to help with familiarity. Overall website copy was created by WM and optimised for SEO by CCWD. Appropriate WordPress templates were set up for WM to easily create new content and amend existing content.